We're on the hunt for an account exec / manager to help look after our clients and get stuck into all things digital marketing.
As you can see, we are one of Bristol's longest established digital studios, providing lots of web and digital stuff to people like Bristol City Council, Sustrans and The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland. Have a wander round our web site to find out more.
The sort of person we are after might:
- have a year or two of experience in a similar role at a web or digital agency.
- or be an enthusiastic graduate with a marketing qualification, looking to kick start a career in digital.
- have experience of the web design / development project life cycle - this would be a bonus.
- have excellent communication and organisation skills as you might be juggling!
- most important: a real people person with bags of enthusiasm for digital and for being a key part of our team.
The sort of work you might be doing includes (but not restricted to):
- briefing projects and work into our technical team, making sure they understand the requirements and letting our clients know progress and updates through clear communications and reports.
- assessing projects against Service Levels and KPIs on an ongoing basis, generating reports and holding regular client reviews.
- helping us create and manage digital marketing plans, search strategy, email marketing and using social media.
- helping us expand our products and services and cross selling into current and new clients.
- assisting with new business sales.
We'll pay a competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge - but this isn't a senior role. We'll offer lots of training and we do our best to send our people to important seminars, exhibitions and conferences.
We're based in Westbury on Trym, to the left of Bristol and we would probably require you have a driving licence as you'll be out and about visiting our clients.
Please strictly no agencies.
If you'd like more details or would like to apply, then drop us a CV and letter to:
and lets get talking. We look forward to hearing from you.
Created on Thursday December 09 2010 10:21 AM
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (4)
- September 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (3)
- February 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (4)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (3)
- August 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (2)
- April 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (2)
Bristol: 0117 949 8008